BRIEF-Talanx sees dividend at least steady for 2016
March 21 (Reuters) - Talanx AG
* CEO says sees no need to financially strengthen life insurance with group funds
* CEO says to pay dividend of at least 1.30 eur per share for 2016
* CEO says not planning to transfer any part of German life insurance business to Heidelberger Leben for winding down
* CEO says would like to make acquisitions in Mexico and Turkey, but there is nothing on the market right now
* CEO says is in talks over job cuts in sales at HDI, expects results mid-year Further company coverage: (Reporting By Georgina Prodhan)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.