BRIEF-Silver Wheaton says unit entered into early deposit precious metals purchase agreement
March 21 (Reuters) - Silver Wheaton Corp :
* Unit Silver Wheaton Ltd entered into a definitive early deposit precious metals purchase agreement with Panoro Minerals Ltd and its unit
* Early deposit precious metals purchase agreement in respect of Cotabambas project located in Peru
* Under Cotabambas early deposit agreement, SWC will pay a total cash consideration of $140 million
* SWC will be entitled to buy 100 percent of silver production and 25 percent of gold production from Cotabambas project
* Until Jan. 1, 2020, Panoro has a one-time option to repurchase 50 percent of precious metals stream Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.