BRIEF-Visa says Visa europe deal closing could slip past end of Q3
April 21 (Reuters) - Visa
* Visa says possible that co could close visa europe deal towards the end of the quarter, but it could slip past the end of third fiscal quarter
* There's no real update regarding timing regarding ability to apply for domestic license
* "china continues to be a very important market for us"
* At end of march, signed a cooperation plan with china national tourism administration establishing co as strategic partner of us china tourism year
* Beginning june 20 visa cards will be exclusively accepted at costco us and puerto rico warehouse location and fuel stations
* "We've not seen improvement in the global economic environment."
* Given the quarter lag in recording service revenues, costco and usaa conversions are a drag on net revenues in the second half of 2016
* Sees q3 net revenue growth in nominal terms could come in as low as 2% to 3% Continuación...