BRIEF-BP Q1 underlying replacement cost profit at $532 mln
April 26 (Reuters) - Bp Plc :
* 1Q16 part 1 of 1
* Bp's first-quarter replacement cost (RC) loss was $485 million, compared with a profit of $2,103 million a year ago
* Net debt* at 31 March 2016 was $30.0 billion, compared with $25.1 billion a year ago.
* Underlying RC profit for Q1 was $532 million, compared with $2,577 million for same period in 2015
* Total capital expenditure on an accruals basis for Q1 was $4.0 billion
* Disposal proceeds were $1.1 billion for Q1, compared with $1.7 billion for same period in 2015
* Quarterly dividend of 10.00 cents per ordinary share ($0.600 per ads), which is expected to be paid on 17 June 2016
* Replacement cost loss before interest and tax for Q1 was $1,205 million, compared with a profit of $372 million for same period in 2015- upstream Continuación...