BRIEF-Pfizer presents results from two Phase 3 trumenba studies
May 13 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc
* Pfizer presents results from two Phase 3 trumenba(meningococcal Group B vaccine) studies at the European society for paediatric infectious diseases meeting
* Secondary data support that trumenba protects against additional meningococcal serogroup b strains
* Phase 3 data support additional global regulatory submissions for trumenba
* Phase 3 data also supports planned U.S. supplement to request conversion of accelerated approval to traditional approval for trumenba
* The two studies, one in adolescents and one in young adults, met all primary immunogenicity endpoints Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.