BRIEF-BP says intends to raise 400 mln stg of new debt financing
May 19 (Reuters) - BP Plc :
* Placing of guaranteed non-dilutive cash-settled convertible bonds due 2023
* BP Capital Markets has successfully placed 400 million stg of new debt financing through structure combining issue of guaranteed non-dilutive cash-settled convertible bonds
* BP Capital intends to use net proceeds of offering of bonds for general corporate purposes and for purchase of cash-settled call options
* Bonds will be issued by BP Capital at par and unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by BP and will have a seven-year maturity.
* Coupon has been fixed at 1.00% payable semi-annually in arrear Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.