BRIEF-Hochschild says 65.75 pct shareholders at AGM vote to approve directors' pay report
May 20 (Reuters) - Hochschild Mining Plc
* Notes level of votes against 2015 remuneration report
* Says 65.75 percent votes at agm approve directors' remuneration report; 34.25 against
* Votes against report appears to be in response to base salary increases, and calculation of annual bonus for ceo during 2015
* Acknowledges specific views expressed by shareholders; will be taken into account as part of review of framework of remuneration
* Intends to consult its significant shareholders as part of this review. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.