BRIEF-Albioma: signature of a third project in Brazil
May 30 (Reuters) - Albioma SA :
* Signed a joint-Venture agreement with Vale do Paraná in order to develop a new cogeneration operation in state of São Paulo, Brazil
* Albioma and Vale Do Paraná will create a project company which will be owner/operator of Vale Do Paraná Cogeneration plant
* Entity will build an extension raising facility's power from 16 to 48 MW, 30 MW of which will be exported to power grid
* Albioma will hold 40 pct of the project company, and will act as technical partner during the construction and operation phases
* The investment, which is estimated at BRL100 million (2016 basis), is eligible for a BNDES (the Brazil National Bank for Development) long-term loan Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.