BRIEF-Motoring group AA to sell Irish business to Carlyle fund
June 30 (Reuters) - AA Plc :
* To sell Irish business and operations to Carlyle Cardinal Ireland Fund, L.P. (CCI) and Carlyle Global Financial Services Partners Ii, L.P.
* Deal for a cash consideration payable at completion of eur 156.6m
* AA intends to use net cash proceeds for partial repayment of its debt
* Will enter into a long term ongoing services agreement which will preserve current trading arrangements between AA and AA Ireland
* Dean Street Advisers acted as advisers to aa on transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.