BRIEF-BP estimates remaining material Deepwater Horizon liabilities
July 14 (Reuters) - BP Plc
* BP estimates all remaining material Deepwater Horizon liabilities
* Co says it can now reliably estimate all of its remaining material liabilities in connection with Deepwater Horizon incident
* Expects to take an after-tax non-operating charge of around $2.5 billion in its Q2 2016 results.
* Charge is expected to include a pre-tax non-operating charge associated with oil spill of around $5.2 billion
* Cumulative pre-tax charge relating to deepwater horizon incident estimated at $61.6 billion or $44.0 billion after tax
* Co believes any further outstanding deepwater horizon-related claims not covered by this additional charge will not have a material impact Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.