BRIEF-Anglo American cuts FY copper, iron ore Brazil production guidance
July 20 (Reuters) - Anglo American Plc
* Anglo american q2 production report
* Q2 platinum production (expressed as metal in concentrate) (2) increased by 1% to 585,700 ounces
* Q2 copper production from retained operations decreased by 8% to 144,200 tonnes
* Q2 iron ore production from kumba decreased by 15% to 8.9 million tonnes as sishen restructured
* Q2 iron ore production from minas-rio increased by 91% to 3.5 million tonnes (wet basis) as operation continues its ramp-up.
* Q2 export metallurgical coal production increased by 4% to 5.5 million tonnes
* Q2 export thermal coal production decreased by 6% to 8.1 million tonnes
* Full year copper production guidance cut to 570,000 - 600,000 tonnes for 2017 (previously 590,000 - 620,000 tonnes) Continuación...