1 MIN. DE LECTURA
July 25 (Reuters) - Kansas City Southern De Mexico
* Kansas City Southern De Mexico, s.a. Says experiencing service interruptions, shipment delays due to civil protests on or near its rail network
* Not possible to project when regular service will be restored, nor estimate financial impact protests will have
* Requested appropriate authorities to intervene so as to "resolve situation as expeditiously as possible"
* "protests are continuing to impede kcsm's ability to provide efficient freight rail service to its customers"
* Protests are also impacting service of other mexican railroads and transportation companies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: