BRIEF-Bunge to acquire controlling interest in Grupo Minsa's corn milling business
Aug 30 (Reuters) - Bunge Ltd
* Bunge to acquire controlling interest in Grupo Minsa's corn milling business
* As part of transaction, Bunge will take management control of four mills in Mexico and two mills in United States
* Bunge North America reached a subscription agreement to invest in Grupo Minsa S.A.B. De C.V.
* Facilities being acquired have a combined annual processing capacity of 700,000 metric tons
* Bunge was advised by Rothschild Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.