BRIEF-BP, Rosneft and Schlumberger sign seismic research agreements
Sept 2 (Reuters) - BP Plc :
* Rosneft, BP and Schlumberger sign technology agreements
* Rosneft, BP and Schlumberger today announced agreements for collaboration on seismic research and development
* Rosneft will join as an equal partner in BP's ongoing project with Schlumberger's seismic business, WesternGeco, to develop innovative cableless onshore seismic acquisition technology
* Project envisages an initial two year period to complete development of a seismic acquisition system
* BP, Rosneft will have preferential access to technology for initial period, after which Schlumberger will have exclusive rights to market system Further company coverage: For full coverage please click: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.