BRIEF-Harvest enters settlement agreement with HNR Energia, CT Energy and Petroandina
Sept 14 (Reuters) - Harvest Natural Resources Inc :
* On September 8, 2016, company, HNR Energia, CT Energy and Petroandina entered into a settlement agreement
* Settlement agreement intended to resolve Petroandina's claim against Co and HNR Energia in Court of Chancery
* Terms of settlement agreement include sale of Petroandina's interest in Harvest Holding
* Terms of settlement agreement include cross-termination of share purchase agreement
* Terms of settlement agreement include sale of co's Venezuelan interests conditioned on Petroandina closing Source text - bit.ly/2cYNHjw Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.