BRIEF-Ecopetrol updates its 2020 business plan
Sept 30 (Reuters) - Ecopetrol Sa :
* By 2020, at an average price of $50 USD/BL, estimated production would reach 760 mboed, equivalent to a 6% growth vis a vis 2016
* As for exploration, at least, 1.000 million barrels of contingent resources are expected by 2020
* New 2020 plan of Ecopetrol Group modifies plan presented in May 2015
* Plan contemplates a cash surplus of more than $4.800 million, a dividend distribution policy of about 40%
* Plan contemplates proceeds in a range of USD 700 million to USD 1.000 million from asset divestments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.