BRIEF-S.Africa's UNTU filss suit to block Transnet leave enforcement
Oct 5 (Reuters) - South Africa's United National Transport Union (UNTU):
* UNTU seeks an interdict against Transnet over December leave
* Will ask Labour Court in Johannesburg on Oct.20 to interdict Transnet Soc Limited from forcing its employees to take 13 days' annual leave in December
* Also asking court to make an arbitration award of Transnet bargaining council on leave dispute, an order of court
* Transnet applied to labour court to review and set aside arbitration award in UNTU's favour
* UNTU says parties are still awaiting a date for matter to be heard (Bengaluru Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.