BRIEF-Frank's International to acquire Blackhawk Group Holdings for about $150 mln
Oct 7 (Reuters) - Frank's International Nv :
* Deal for approximately $150 million of cash on hand and approximately 12.8 million shares of company's common stock
* Says Blackhawk will survive merger as a wholly-owned subsidiary of company
* Bain capital and other stockholders of Blackhawk delivered a written consent adopting merger agreement
* Entered into a definitive merger agreement to acquire blackhawk group holdings, inc.
* Certain investment funds affiliated with Bain Capital Partners Llc currently own about 70% of capital stock of Blackhawk
* If deal closes, co to place some shares comprising equity consideration in escrow as partial security for blackhawk's obligations
* Merger agreement contains caps on certain losses arising under agreement of up to approximately 17% of transaction value Source text (bit.ly/2dQTMhr) Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.