BRIEF-Lug signs agreement concerning production plant in Argentina
Oct 11 (Reuters) - Lug SA
* Signs an agreement with the local government of Misiones Province, Argentina, concerning terms and conditions of establishing led lighting fixtures production plant in the province
* The agreement also concerns deliveries of led lighting fixtures by LUG
* Under the agreement Lug will provide lighting fitting at c. 5.6 million euros ($6.27 million) within first 3 months once production starts in Argentina
* Estimates that the construction of the plant and launching production will take around 15 months
* The local goverment also pledges to buy more lighting fitting worth around 15 mln euros within three years, if the above operations and orders are complete successfully Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8928 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.