BRIEF-Kellogg Co to acquire Ritmo Investimentos for R$1.38 bln, or roughly US$429 mln
Oct 13 (Reuters) - Kellogg Co :
* Kellogg Company enters into agreement to acquire Ritmo Investimentos, controlling shareholder of iconic Brazilian food company Parati
* Kellogg Co - purchase price is R$1.38 billion, or roughly US$429 million
* Kellogg Co - deal will be an all-cash transaction.
* Kellogg Co - Kellogg intends to reduce its expected share repurchases in 2016 to $450-550 million, versus previous guidance of $700-750 million.
* Kellogg Co - acquisition is expected to be accretive on both comparable and reported EPS in 2018 and thereafter
* Kellogg Co - in 2016 and 2017, deal is expected to be neutral to comparable-basis EPS
* Says Parati Group net sales are expected to be about R$600 million or about $190 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.