BRIEF-Oxford Industries affirms previously guidance for 2016
Oct 19 (Reuters) - Oxford Industries Inc :
* Oxford Industries Inc - affirming previously issued guidance for full fiscal 2016 year
* Oxford Industries Inc - expects Q3 of fiscal 2016 to be negatively impacted by Hurricane Matthew and recent bankruptcy filing by Hanjin Shipping
* Oxford Industries - Hurricane Matthew resulted in lost sales for Tommy Bahama, Lilly Pulitzer, Southern Tide in Florida, Georgia, north and south Carolina
* Oxford Industries - Hanjin Shipping bankruptcy will result in shipping delays for Lilly Pulitzer product into Q4 that otherwise would have shipped in Q3
* FY earnings per share view $3.76, revenue view $1.05 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text: (bit.ly/2eFty6E) Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.