BRIEF-Eni CEO says Zohr spend displacing other investments
Feb 26 (Reuters) - Eni conference call on fourth-quarter results:
* CEO says spending on Egypt's Zohr gas field to displace some project investments; sees delay in projects in Iraq, Venezuela as well as non-operated projects in Indonesia, Norway
* CEO says situation in Libya is improving compared to a year ago and is much better, Eni facilities not touched by violence
* CEO says in near term the focus is on enhancing value of gas and power retail business, not selling it
* CFO says acquisitions not needed to meet production growth targets
* Executive says in final stages of binding sales agreement with BP for LNG from Mozambique Coral field, will be 20-year contract Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.