US STOCKS-Futures point to higher open, S&P 500 near record
* S&P 500 within points of record, may meet resistance
* Emerging markets in focus after Ukraine president ousted
* Men's Wearhouse raises offer for Jos. A. Bank
* Netflix shares fall, to pay Comcast for faster speeds
* Futures up: Dow 42 pts, S&P 5.2 pts, Nasdaq 13.25 pts
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, putting the S&P 500 within points of its record high, though investors may have few reasons to push shares decisively above that level.
* Geopolitical uncertainty will continue to be in focus after Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich was ousted following deadly street protests, leaving a potential power vacuum and an ailing economy. Ukraine's finance ministry said the economy required $35 billion in foreign aid over the next two years, with the first tranche needed within two weeks.
* While most U.S. companies have limited direct exposure to Ukraine, investors worry that the instability in the region could spread throughout emerging markets. Continuación...