US STOCKS-Futures rally as Ukraine-Russia tension eases
* Putin sees no need for military force in Crimea
* RadioShack sales tumble, will close stores, shares pummeled
* Dish, Disney reach long-term deal
* Futures up: Dow 170 pts, S&P 19 pts, Nasdaq 40 pts
By Rodrigo Campos
NEW YORK, March 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures rallied on Tuesday after Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered troops involved in a military exercise near the Russian border with Ukraine back to their bases, easing East-West fears of a possible war in the region.
* Putin said there was no need to use military force in the Crimea region of Ukraine for now, a day after Russian stocks, bonds and currency were hammered by the nation's military move on the peninsula.
* The geopolitical tension triggered a run for investment safety on Monday, with gold, the U.S. dollar and Treasuries prices up and stocks around the world lower. The move was partly reversing on Tuesday.
* The turbulent situation in Ukraine set the ground for volatile trading ahead. Continuación...