US STOCKS-Wall St lower, investors take profit in high-flying names
* Ukraine conflict continues, Russia seizes marine base
* Weak China data raises hopes for stimulus
* Nasdaq hit as trading favorites like Netflix, Tesla sink
* Herbalife rallies, Icahn to get more reps on board
* Dow flat, S&P 500 down 0.3 pct, Nasdaq down 0.9 pct (Updates to open, adds Markit data)
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell on Monday as the ongoing crisis in Ukraine weighed on sentiment and pushed investors to take profits in some of the market's biggest trading favorites.
Futures had been higher throughout the premarket session, lifted by hopes that China would take stimulative measures to support its economy, but indexes turned lower early, with the Nasdaq especially hit hard as Netflix and Tesla tumbled.
Losses were limited in the Dow by a rise in Procter & Gamble Co, a consumer staple that is considered a defensive play. That stock rose 2 percent to $79.42, snapping a four-day losing streak. Continuación...