US STOCKS-Futures little changed ahead of initial claims data
* Initial claims, ISM services due
* ECB rate decision on tap
* Google dividend to take effect Thursday
* Futures up: Dow 22 pts, S&P 2 pts, Nasdaq 3.75 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, April 3 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday, after the S&P 500 set a record for a second straight day, ahead of data on the labor market and services sector.
* The benchmark S&P index closed at a record 1,890.90 on Wednesday, as signs of steady private-sector hiring suggested the economy was slowly building momentum after a winter-related pullback. Investors will look for signs of continuing improvement ahead of Friday's payrolls report.
* Weekly initial jobless claims data is due at 8:30 a.m. EDT (1230 GMT). Analysts expect claims to rise to 317,000 against 311,000 in the prior week. International trade data is also due at 8:30 a.m.
* The Institute for Supply Management's March report on the services sector is due at 10:00 a.m. (1400 GMT). Expectations are for a reading of 53.5 versus 51.6 in the prior month. A reading above 50 indicates expansion. Continuación...