US STOCKS-Wall St to open flat after claims data; ISM on tap
* Initial claims rise more than expected
* ISM services due
* ECB keeps interest rates unchanged
* Google dividend to take effect Thursday
* Futures: Dow 7 pts, S&P 0.25 pt, Nasdaq off 1.5 pts (Adds data, ECB announcement, updates prices)
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, April 3 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were poised to open little changed on Thursday, after the S&P 500 set a record for a second day and data showed jobless claims rose more than expected in the latest week.
* Initial weekly claims for state unemployment benefits increased 16,000 to a seasonally adjusted 326,000, above the 317,000 forecast. Claims for the previous week were revised to show 1,000 fewer applications than earlier reported and the underlying trend continued to point to some strength in the labor market. [
* The benchmark S&P index closed at a record 1,890.90 on Wednesday, as signs of steady private-sector hiring suggested the economy was building momentum after a winter-related pullback. Investors were looking for improvement in economic data after some lackluster reports earlier in the year were attributed to an unusually harsh winter. Continuación...