US STOCKS-Futures fall as Ukraine fears return to forefront
* Report of Russian troop movements into Ukraine brings concerns back to forefront
* Recent trading has been light, with daily moves modest
* Banks in focus after reports of cyber attacks
* Futures down: Dow 49 pts, S&P 6 pts, Nasdaq 11.75 pts
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, Aug 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures fell on Thursday after Ukraine's president said Russian forces had been brought into his country, bringing concerns over the volatile region back into focus.
* Worries over tension abroad had largely faded from Wall Street, with major indexes seeing few negative days over the past two weeks and both the Dow and S&P hitting records. However, the market has been looking for direction, with daily moves small and trading volume light.
* Bank stocks may be in focus after the Federal Bureau of Investigation said it was investigating media reports that several U.S. financial firms - including, according to sources, JPMorgan Chase & Co - have been victims of recent cyber attacks.
* Ukraine accused Russia of mounting an invasion in the southeast of the country in support of pro-Moscow separatist rebels. The country's security and defence council said that the border town of Novoazovsk and other parts of Ukraine's south-east had fallen under the control of Russian forces. Continuación...