US STOCKS-Wall St mixed as Apple weighs on Nasdaq
* Apple shares fall below $100
* Factory orders increase in July
* Automakers post strong August sales
* Airlines shares fall with Delta
* Dow up 0.14 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq off 0.44 pct (Updates to afternoon, adds detail on Apple shares)
By Akane Otani
NEW YORK, Sept 3 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq dropped on Wednesday, led by a decline in Apple shares, while other leading indexes were little changed.
Apple shares were down 4.1 percent at $99.07, heading toward their worst percentage decline since Jan. 28.
At least one brokerage mulled downgrading the stock as Apple grappled with a possible security breach of its iCloud service a week before the launch of its new iPhone. Continuación...