US STOCKS-Futures edge up in choppy trade after Swiss Bank move
* Bank of America falls in premarket after results
* Best Buy down in premarket after holiday sales
* Initial claims data due
* Futures: Dow up 28 pts, S&P up 1.5 pts, Nasdaq off 3 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Jan 15 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures edged higher in choppy trading on Thursday, fluctuating between gains and losses, after the Swiss National Bank scrapped its three-year euro cap on the franc.
* Trading was volatile, as futures erased early gains after the SNB said it would discontinue the cap it introduced on Sept. 6, 2011 to fight recession and deflation threats.
* Bank of America lost 2.1 percent to $15.71 before the opening bell after the second-largest U.S. bank by assets reported a 14 percent slump in quarterly profit.
* Citigroup will report results Thursday, and Dow component Intel reports after the closing bell. Continuación...