US STOCKS-Futures slide with Microsoft, Caterpillar; Greek worries linger
* New York City mostly spared of snow storm
* Caterpillar shares slide as low oil prices hurt profit
* Microsoft shares tumble a day after results
* Futures down: Dow 195 pts, S&P 15 pts, Nasdaq 37 pts (Updates prices, adds Caterpillar)
By Rodrigo Campos
NEW YORK, Jan 27 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures fell on Tuesday, weighed by company earnings results including those of sector bellwethers Microsoft and Caterpillar.
* Concerns lingered over Greece's new anti-bailout government and its implications for the euro zone. The leftist government that came to power in Athens following elections on Sunday looks set on a collision course with the country's creditors. U.S.-traded shares of the National Bank of Greece fell 16.8 percent in premarket trading.
* Shares of Microsoft fell 7.5 percent in premarket trading the day after the Dow component reported results. The main engine of its historic earnings power, selling Windows and Office to big businesses, is showing signs of waning.
* Shares of construction and mining equipment maker Caterpillar fell 6.2 percent after its net profit came in below market expectations, due primarily to the recent drop in the price of oil and lower prices for copper, coal and iron ore. Continuación...