US STOCKS-Futures gain with initial jobless claims data on tap
* Pfizer to buy Hospira for about $15 billion
* Twitter gains after Bloomberg reports deal with Google
* Michael Kors tumbles after results, outlook
* Futures up: Dow 100 pts, S&P 14 pts, Nasdaq 20.25 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Feb 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures advanced on Thursday, putting equities on track to rebound from a late selloff in the prior session, ahead of data on the labor market and the latest round of earnings reports.
* The S&P 500 snapped a two-day rally of 2.8 percent on Wednesday, after the European Central Bank abruptly canceled its acceptance of Greek bonds in return for funding and crude prices ended a four-day run of gains.
* Greece said on Thursday it would not be "blackmailed" by its European Union partners but it did want to find a joint solution to its debt and austerity crisis.
* Oil prices resumed their advance, with U.S. crude up 1.5 percent to $49.19 and Brent up 2 percent to $55.22. Continuación...