US STOCKS-Futures little changed ahead of payrolls report
* Twitter, LinkedIn climb in premarket after results
* GoPro stumbles after results, COO resignation
* Payrolls report on tap
* Futures up: Dow 29 pts, S&P 3 pts, Nasdaq 5 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Feb 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday ahead of the monthly payrolls report, with the S&P 500 on track for its best week out of seven as investors digested the latest batch of earnings.
* Investors will look to the January employment report for signs of strength in the labor market and possible indications on the timing of a rate hike from the U.S. Federal Reserve. Nonfarm payrolls are expected to show an increase of 234,000 last month after advancing by 252,000 in December, according to a Reuters survey of economists.
* Twitter jumped 9.3 percent to $45.10 before the opening bell after it beat Wall Street's profit and revenue targets in the fourth quarter.
* LinkedIn surged 10.8 percent to $263.61 after the corporate networking site reported a higher-than-expected 44 percent jump in quarterly revenue as more businesses used its services to assess candidates for employment. Continuación...