US STOCKS-Wall St flat before Greek deal talks; Apple lifts Nasdaq
* PepsiCo climbs after results
* Apple lifts Nasdaq after solar deal
* Rite Aid to buy EnvisionRx for about $2 billion
* Pier 1 tumbles after outlook cut
* Indexes: Dow off 0.23 pct, S&P off 0.01 pct, Nasdaq up 0.39 pct (Updates to late morning, updates earnings data)
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Feb 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed on Wednesday as investors looked to a meeting of euro zone finance ministers for clues on the tone of negotiations to deal with Greece's debt crisis.
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis headed for a showdown at a meeting scheduled to start at 11:30 a.m. (1630 GMT) after his new leftist-led government won a parliamentary confidence vote for its refusal to extend an international bailout.
The chairman of the meeting, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, said talks will likely be inconclusive. Continuación...