US STOCKS-Futures gain after Ukraine deal, Swedish stimulus
* Futures up: Dow 84 pts, S&P 9.75 pts, Nasdaq 22 pts
* Ceasefire deal reached between Ukraine, Russia
* Sweden introduces negative interest rates, bond buys
* Cisco up in premarket after results; Tesla falls
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures advanced on Thursday, following a ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine and surprising stimulus measures by Sweden's central bank.
* Leaders of Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine agreed a deal to end fighting in eastern Ukraine, potentially removing a concern for investors.
* Also helping to lift futures was a decision by Sweden's Riksbank to introduce negative interest rates and launch bond purchases, while saying it could take further steps to fight falling prices.
* Stocks may get a boost from Cisco Systems, which jumped 6.7 percent to $28.72 before the opening bell after the network equipment maker reported stronger-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit. Continuación...