US STOCKS-Wall St rises after Ukraine deal, Swedish stimulus
* Ceasefire deal reached between Ukraine, Russia
* Sweden introduces negative interest rates, bond buys
* Cisco up after results; Tesla falls
* Expedia to buy Orbitz; shares jump
* Indexes up: Dow 0.21 pct, S&P 0.46 pct, Nasdaq 0.65 pct (Updates to market open, adds data)
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks advanced early on Thursday, with the Nasdaq at a 15-year high, following a ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine and surprising stimulus measures by Sweden's central bank, although soft economic data tempered gains.
Leaders of Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine agreed a deal to end fighting in eastern Ukraine, potentially removing a concern for investors, although the pact remained fragile.
Also helping to lift futures was a decision by Sweden's Riksbank to introduce negative interest rates and launch bond purchases, while saying it could take further steps to fight falling prices. Continuación...