CORRECTED-US STOCKS-Wall St to open up after Ukraine deal, Swedish stimulus
(Corrects Orbitz deal value to $1.38 billion from $1.33 billion in bullet point and report.)
* Ceasefire deal reached between Ukraine, Russia
* Sweden introduces negative interest rates, bond buys
* Cisco up in premarket after results; Tesla falls
* Expedia to buy Orbitz for $1.38 bln
* Futures up: Dow 67 pts, S&P 7 pts, Nasdaq 22 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were poised to open higher on Thursday, following a ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine and surprising stimulus measures by Sweden's central bank, although soft economic data may keep gains in check.
Leaders of Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine agreed a deal to end fighting in eastern Ukraine, potentially removing a concern for investors, although the pact remained fragile. Continuación...