US STOCKS-Futures lower ahead of ADP employment, services data
* ADP private sector employment data due at 8:15 a.m.
* Markit, ISM services data on tap
* Honeywell reaffirms outlook
* Futures off: Dow 47 pts, S&P 6.5 pts, Nasdaq 10.75 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, March 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures declined on Wednesday, putting the S&P 500 on track for a second straight decline, ahead of data on the labor market and services sector.
* The ADP National Employment Report for February is due at 8:15 a.m. (1315 GMT) and will be eyed for signs of strength in the labor market. Expectations call for private employers to add 220,000 jobs versus the 213,000 recorded in January.
* Shortly after the opening bell, two readings on the services sector are expected with the final February reading of financial data firm Markit's Purchasing Managers Index at 9:45 a.m. (1445 GMT). The Institute for Supply Management's gauge on the services sector in February is scheduled for a 10 a.m. (1500 GMT) release.
* Investors will deal with a flurry of economic data for the rest of the week, culminating with the Labor Department's February payrolls report, which will be used to help gauge the timing of an expected interest rate hike from the U.S. Federal Reserve. Continuación...