US STOCKS-Futures little changed ahead of payrolls report
* Feb payrolls, Jan int'l trade data due
* Staples edges up in premarket quarterly results
* Bank of America climbs after Fed stress tests
* Futures: Dow off 6 pts, S&P off 0.25 pt, Nasdaq up 4 pts
By Chuck Mikolajczak
NEW YORK, March 6 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Friday, with the S&P 500 on track for its second straight weekly decline, ahead of the monthly employment report.
* The February jobs report is scheduled for release at 8:30 a.m. (1330 GMT) and is forecast to show a 240,000 increase in nonfarm payrolls after a 257,000 gain in January. Investors are waiting on the data as they attempt to gauge the timing of an interest rate hike from the U.S. Federal Reserve.
* January international trade data is also expected at 8:30 a.m. (1330 GMT), and is expected to show a narrower deficit of $41.7 billion from the $46.6 billion gap in December.
* The S&P 500 is down 0.2 percent for the week. Moves for major Wall Street indexes have been modest in either direction since March 2, when the both the Dow and S&P hit records and the Nasdaq climbed above 5,000 for the first time in 15 years. Continuación...