US STOCKS-Wall St up in broad rally, but Intel weighs on Nasdaq
* Wall St coming off extended decline
* Bank stocks higher after Fed stress tests
* Weekly jobless claims fall; retail sales disappoint
* Intel shares fall after lowered outlook
* Indexes up: Dow 0.9 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates to mid-morning trading)
By Ryan Vlastelica
NEW YORK, March 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose in a broad rally on Thursday, with banking stocks among the biggest gainers of the day, though tech shares were pressured by a weak outlook from Intel.
All 10 primary S&P 500 sectors were higher on the day, representing a partial rebound off a recent bout of weakness, which took the S&P 500 down in eight of the past 11 sessions, and off 3 percent over the past four sessions alone.
The weakness has largely been driven by concerns the Fed could raise rates as early as June. Last week's strong payroll report solidified this view as the central bank said it would begin raising rates when it deemed the economy strong enough. Continuación...