22 de abril de 2015 / 14:02 / hace 2 años

Brazil's BRF and Invicta enter distribution JV for UK, Scandinavia

SAO PAULO, April 22 (Reuters) - Brazil's BRF SA, the world's largest poultry exporter, has agreed to a joint venture with British-based Invicta Food Group Ltd to distribute processed foods in Britain, Ireland and Scandinavia, according to a securities filing on Wednesday.

Subsidiary BRF GmbH will offer its service network in the region as well as paying 18 million pounds ($27 million) for a 62 percent stake in the joint venture. Invicta will offer its own operations, with a strong presence in UK food services, in return for the remaining 38 percent stake.

$1 = 0.66 pounds Reporting by Gustavo Bonato Editing by W Simon

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below