BRIEF-Noble Energy says 29 percent of 2016 production hedged
May 5 (Reuters) - Noble Energy Inc
* CEO says plans to drill two exploration wells in Falkland Islands this year
* CEO says should be cash flow neutral by middle of 2015
* CEO says should exit 2015 "on a nice trajectory"
* Says 29 percent of 2016 production hedged
* Chief Executive David Stover says will add second completion crew later this year in DJ Basin
* CEO has already received 20 percent savings from suppliers year-to-date
* CEO says meeting budgeted well costs for 2015
* CEO says plan to run one operated rig in Marcellus in second half of 2015
* Says Rio Grande project in U.S. Gulf on track to have first production in fourth quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Ernest Scheyder)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.