REFILE-US STOCKS-Wall St dips, S&P off peak, on lackluster data
* Industrial output falls for fifth straight month
* Consumer sentiment at its lowest since October
* Yum Brands up after J.P. Morgan upgrade
* Netflix jumps after report of China entry
* Indexes down: Dow 0.09 pct, S&P 0.1 pct, Nasdaq 0.23 pct
By Tanya Agrawal and Noel Randewich
May 15 (Reuters) - U.S. shares dipped on Friday and the S&P 500 eased off a recent record high as a ream of weak data stirred concerns about the economy's health.
The S&P jumped 1.08 percent to a record close a day earlier, modestly exceeding its previous peak on April 24, fueling speculation the benchmark index may trend higher after having oscillated in a range for much of the past three months. Continuación...