US STOCKS-Wall St ends lower, Dow slips into loss for 2015
* Nasdaq, S&P 500 touch lowest level in a month
* Apple biggest drag on Nasdaq, S&P
* Atmel jumps on M&A report
* Wall St banks expect Fed rate hike in September
* Indexes end down: Dow 0.46 pct, S&P 0.65 pct, Nasdaq 0.92 pct (Updates to close, adds comment)
By Noel Randewich
June 8 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended lower on Monday as investors worried about Greece and mulled the prospect of the Federal Reserve raising interest rates as early as September.
With investors growing more nervous about the timing of the Fed's first rate hike in nearly a decade, the Dow dipped into negative territory for 2015.
Stronger-than-expected May jobs data released on Friday prompted expectations of a Fed rate hike in September, sooner than some expected. Continuación...