US STOCKS-Dow, S&P 500 inch higher with financial, energy shares
* U.S. small business confidence in May hits 5-month high
* April job openings surge to record high
* Lululemon up after raising full-year forecast
* Apple falls for fourth session, weighs on Nasdaq and S&P
* Indexes: Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
By Caroline Valetkevitch
June 9 (Reuters) - The Dow and S&P 500 edged higher late Tuesday afternoon following three straight days of declines, as energy shares rose with oil prices and financial shares gained.
The Nasdaq was barely negative, led down by shares of biotech companies including Biogen, down 1.3 percent at $381.35. The Nasdaq Biotech Index was down 0.7 percent.
The S&P energy index was up 0.4 percent, while S&P financials were up 0.5 percent, helped by prospects for higher interest rates. Continuación...