US STOCKS-Wall St falls as Greece crisis unresolved; energy shares drop
* Greece talks suffer setback after IMF quits
* Consumer sentiment surges in June
* Next week's Fed policy meeting eyed
* Twitter rises after CEO quits abruptly
* Indexes down: Dow 0.9 pct, S&P 0.7 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
By Caroline Valetkevitch
June 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks declined late Friday afternoon as Greek debt talks hit a stalemate and worries resurfaced over how soon the Federal Reserve might raise interest rates.
The energy index, down 1.3 percent, led the declines in the S&P 500 as oil prices fell for the second day in a row.
Upbeat consumer sentiment and other data added to views the economy may be regaining momentum, which increased anxiety for investors ahead of next week's Fed Open Market Committee meeting, the central bank's last meeting before September. Continuación...