US STOCKS-Wall St lower after Fed minutes; NYSE suspension continues
* NYSE hopes to fully reopen for trading by 3:10 p.m. ET
* NYSE-listed issues still trading on other exchanges
* Wall St maintains losses after Fed minutes
* Stock were already lower on China fears
* United Airlines shares fall after computer glitch halts flights
* Indexes down: Dow 1.5 pct, S&P 1.7 pct, Nasdaq 1.9 pct (Updates with reaction after Fed minutes, comment from NYSE)
By Noel Randewich
July 8 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks fell more than 1 percent in afternoon trading on Wednesday due to financial turmoil in China and Greece, while a trading suspension across the New York Stock Exchange entered its fourth hour.
Wall Street deepened its losses after the release of minutes of a June Federal Reserve policy meeting in which officials cited Greece's debt crisis as a serious concern and said they needed to see more signs of a strengthening U.S. economy before raising interest rates. Continuación...