US STOCKS-Wall St sinks as tumbling China equities stoke growth worry
* Chinese shares drop the most in eight years
* Oil prices, commodities lower following China equity crash
* Dow hits lowest level in five months
* Teva, Allergan jump after $40.5 bln deal
* Indexes down: Dow 0.73 pct, S&P 0.5 pct, Nasdaq 0.89 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
By Noel Randewich
July 27 (Reuters) - Wall Street sank on Monday, following the steepest decline in Chinese stocks in eight years, on worries cooling growth in the world's No. 2 economy would hurt its key trading partners.
The Dow Jones industrial average fell to its lowest since February, while the Nasdaq composite touched a four-week low and the benchmark S&P 500 hit its lowest in more than two weeks.
The NYSE showed 459 stocks at 52-week lows, the most in a day since Oct. 15. Continuación...