US STOCKS-Wall St sinks as tumbling China stocks stoke growth fears
* Chinese shares drop the most in eight years
* Oil prices, commodities lower following China equity selloff
* Dow hits lowest level in five months
* Teva, Allergan jump after $40.5 bln deal
* Indexes down: Dow 0.86 pct, S&P 0.69 pct, Nasdaq 1.0 pct (Updates to late afternoon trade, adds comment)
By Noel Randewich
July 27 (Reuters) - Wall Street sank on Monday, with the Nasdaq down 1 percent, after the steepest decline in Chinese stocks in eight years increased concerns that cooling growth in the world's No. 2 economy could hurt its key trading partners.
The Dow Jones industrial average fell to its lowest since February, while the Nasdaq composite touched a four-week low and the benchmark S&P 500 hit its lowest in over two weeks.
The NYSE showed 471 stocks at 52-week lows, the most in one day since Oct. 15. Continuación...