US STOCKS-Wall St shares up after U.S. data, technology sector leads
* Tech stock lead gainers, Netflix hit by short-sell call
* Energy stocks swing with volatile oil prices; airlines gain
* Utility index down as treasury yields rise
* Ambarella's forecast drags on stock and GoPro
* Indexes up: Dow 1.34 pct, S&P 1.17 pct, Nasdaq 1.49 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Sinead Carew
Sept 2 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were up more than 1 percent on Wednesday afternoon supported by U.S. data and technology stocks led a rebound from Tuesday's steep losses.
The market briefly hit a session high after the Federal Reserve Beige Book report said U.S. labor markets were tight enough to fuel small wage gains in some professions in recent weeks, though some companies were already feeling a chill from an economic slowdown in China.
Wall Street had closed sharply lower on Tuesday, with concerns about China's economy pushing major indexes down almost 3 percent and intensifying fears of a long-term selloff. Continuación...